Wednesday, May 19

THE DELIVERY GUY







Today this lovely-lovely package fell on my doormat and I just had to take pictures. A few days ago I ordered the journal and the 3 notebooks at the webshop Collected by Tas-ka. Jantien and Hester are the owners, and next to their own lovely designs (the tree card, the wrapping paper and the tape), they sell the loveliest stationery, books, (vintage) furniture and other gorgeousness. And their parcels are such a treat: it felt like my birthday, opening presents! Thank you, Tas-ka!

1 comment:

Journal de jours said...

Oh, wat ben ik verliefd op die O-check-design graphics boekjes, ze blijven prachtig !
Ik ben zelf ook de trotse eigenaar van de 2 linkse boekjes op de laatste foto, ze schrijven zo leuk. Ze vergezellen me steeds mee in m'n handtas.

Veel schrijfplezier !

Liefs,

Hermine